Revive Your Smile: Dental Bridge Treatment in Orlando, FL
A popular restorative treatment for patients who have lost one or more teeth, at Nona Dental Arts in Orlando, we know that Dental Bridge Treatment Orlando FL can rejuvenate and bolster a patient’s smile!
What are Dental Bridge Treatment Orlando FL?
Dental crowns: A tooth-shaped cap that’s placed over the visible portion of a damaged or decayed tooth. It’s designed to restore the tooth’s original shape, size, and strength.
Dental bridges: A bridge is an appliance that “bridges” the gap left by one or more missing teeth. It’s held in place by attaching the healthy adjacent teeth on both sides of the gap with a crown.
How are Dental Bridge Treatment Orlando FL created and placed?
At Nona Dental Arts, we create customized crowns and bridges from porcelain materials that match the shape and color of your natural teeth. After taking an impression of your mouth, we will have a laboratory fabricate your complete restoration and fit it to your existing teeth. Once complete, we’ll ensure that your restoration looks and feels great before bonding it in place.
Dental Bridge Treatment Orlando FL: Benefits Unveiled
This treatment offers several notable benefits, including:
- Replaced teeth: Bridges allow you to replace one or more missing teeth, so you can regain your confidence in smiling.
- Restored function: You’ll regain speech clarity and chewing function with restorative crowns and bridges.
- Improved appearance: Your speaking and smiling confidence will be improved, as will your overall self-confidence.
Candidate for Dental Bridge Treatment Orlando, FL?
If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to restore your smile, you may be a good candidate. However, it’s important to discuss your unique needs with our team and choose the treatment that best accommodates your needs.
Interested in learning more or would you like to schedule a thorough consultation? Call us today!
Contact Nona Dental Arts About Crowns & Bridges Today
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Enjoy the foods you love again
- Protect the teeth that surround an extraction site
- Restore your facial volume
- Regain your smiling & speaking confidence!